ACS RPL Sample for Systems Analyst ANZSCO 261112
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for System Analyst, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: the candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for System Analyst are:
- RPL Report Sample for System Analyst – 1: “Designing and Evaluating Systems at Sabo Tech”
- RPL Report Sample for System Analyst – 2: “Creating system guidelines and manuals at Hiretech Pvt. Ltd.”
RPL Report Sample for System Analyst – 1
Project name: “Designing and Evaluating Systems at Sabo Tech.”
We had described the project of our client while he/she was working on “Designing and Evaluating Systems at Sabo Tech.”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required
- Designing new computer systems and frameworks
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
RPL Report Sample for System Analyst – 2
Project name: “Creating system guidelines and manuals at Hiretech Pvt. Ltd.”
The project of our client while he/she was working on “Creating system guidelines and manuals at Hiretech Pvt. Ltd.”.The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow and perform, respectively, during this project, were:
- Identify best practices and provide technical support for activities all through Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases.
- Research and suggest solutions for systems complex problems giving user support.
- Recommend practical solutions for complex problems throughout all phases of SDLC.
- Develop and update technical design, architecture documents, deployment, and operations guide.
- Assist less experienced personnel technically in the resolution of systems-related problems.
ACS RPL Report Samples