ACS RPL Sample for Software Tester ANZSCO 261313
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for Software Tester, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for Software Tester are:
- RPL Report Sample for Software Tester – 1: “Designing the testing scenarios for usability testing at Juliew Tech ”
- RPL Report Sample for software Tester – 2: “Executing test scripts and reviewing results at Shine Ltd.”
RPL Report Sample for Software Tester – 1
Project name: “Designing the testing scenarios for usability testing at Juliew Tech.”
The project of our client while he/she was working on “Designing the testing scenarios for usability testing at Juliew Tech.”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Analyzing and monitoring flowcharts, use cases and requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute System, Integration, and Regression for testing to identify the issues and problems
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
ACS RPL Report Sample for Software Tester – 2
Project name: “Executing test scripts and reviewing results at Shine Ltd.”
The project of our client while he/she was working on “Executing test scripts and reviewing results at Shine Ltd..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Identifying test conditions and creating test designs, test procedure specifications, and test data, test cases, and may automate or help to automate the tests.
- Assist system administration and network management staff and often set up the test environments
- Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
- Analyze results by executing test cases either manual or automated
ACS RPL Report Samples