ACS RPL Sample for Systems Administrator ANZSCO 262113
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for Systems Administrator, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for Systems Administrator are:
- RPL Report Sample for Systems Administrator– 1: “Create a Centralized Syslog Server at Alpa Ltd.”
- RPL Report Sample for Systems Administrator– 2: “Configure Monitoring at Tech system Ltd.”
RPL Report Sample for Systems Administrator – 1
Project name: “Create a Centralized Syslog Server at Alpa Ltd.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Create a Centralized Syslog Server at Alpa Ltd..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Provide guidance and technical support for all issues and problems that our users encounter
- Manage the installation, configuration, and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Check the security procedures and immediately respond to any problems
- Create and verify backups of data
Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Analyze, monitor, maintain, manage and upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality
RPL Report Sample for Systems Administrator– 2
Project name: “Configure Monitoring at Tech system Ltd.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Configure Monitoring at Tech system Ltd.” The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- System monitoring and design new computer systems system and server performance
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
ACS RPL Report Samples