ACS RPL Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer ANZSCO 263211
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer are:
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 1: “Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities at Trion Ltd.”
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 2: “Analysis and Testing System at Revale Ltd.”
RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 1
Project name: “Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities at Trion Ltd.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities at Trion Ltd..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Analyze and review systems, data, and documentation and to schedule and conduct quality audit inspections
- Analyzing and reviewing policies, data, and documentation and conducting quality audit inspections
- Suggesting the corrective action plans and making improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards
- Monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures developing, training in application software, conducting and providing technical guidance and operational procedures
RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 2
Project name: “Analysis and Testing System at Revale Ltd.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on the “Analysis and Testing System at Revale Ltd..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during the course of this project were:
- Assisting in resolving system problems and issues, troubleshooting, testing, and diagnosing.
- To ensure systems perform to specification, testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols
- Provide guidelines and secure quality standards
- Defining a target for Quality Control and ensuring that these targets are maintained by reviewing them periodically
- Identifying the risks that may occur in the process of meeting the quality standards
ACS RPL Report Samples