ACS RPL Sample for ICT Business Analyst ANZSCO 261111
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for ICT Business Analyst, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for ICT Business Analyst are:
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Business Analyst – 1: “Unique Tech Limited”
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Business Analyst – 2: “Jerry Limited”
RPL Report Sample for ICT Business Analyst – 1
Project name: “Unique Tech Limited.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Unique Tech Limited.”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Carry out investigations and analysis to gain full knowledge of the business processes and practices of an organization.
- Create systems and software solutions for an organization by utilizing the data obtained from a business survey
- Identify errors or flaws in business/system methods to suggest action plans for improvement.
- Collaborate with users and customers to determine best practices and guidelines for a business.
- Analyze and determine new ways to improve and deliver value to business clients.
RPL Report Sample for ICT Business Analyst – 2
Project name: “Jerry Limited.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Jerry Limited.”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Develop functional system specifications for system developers.
- Use data and process modeling techniques to create distinct system specifications for the design and development of system software.
- Involves preparing training manuals and overseeing the orientation of end-users.
- Act as a central reference point for information and decision concerning a system project and direct system management
- Ensure excellent programming is available throughout the process of business development.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of useful information for reference purposes.
- Develop and implement cost-effective solutions to meet the business requirements of an organization.
ACS RPL Report Samples