ACS RPL Sample for Software Engineer ANZSCO 261313
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample were prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years.They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use it for the reference purpose. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for Software Engineer there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project within the last five years.
The sample project reports for Software Engineer are:
- RPL Report Sample for Software Engineer – 1: “Executing full lifecycle software development at Yala Company”
- RPL Report Sample for Software Engineer – 2:“Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code of systems at Seven Tech”
RPL Report Sample for Software Engineer – 1
Project name: “Executing full lifecycle software development at Yala Company.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Executing full lifecycle software development at Yala Company”.The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during the course of this project were:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare and maintain documentation to identify requirements and solutions and develop flowcharts, layouts.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Develop software components into a fully functional software system with the help of programmers, developers, etc.
RPL Report Sample for Software Engineer – 2
Project name: “Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code of systems at Seven Tech.”
The project of our client while he/she was working on “Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code of systems at Seven Tech.”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Maintain the data and information security also develop software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Communicating and presenting the projects status and proposals with clients and cross-functional departments
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative ideas to meet our company’s technical needs.
ACS RPL Report Samples