ACS RPL Sample for Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample were prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use it for the reference purpose. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for Developer Programmer there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project within the last five years.
The sample project reports for Developer Programmer are:
- RPL Report Sample for Developer Programmer -1: “Library Management System at Trivia Tech”
- RPL Report Sample for Developer Programmer -2:“Attendance Management System at Gornet Inc”
RPL Report Sample for Developer Programmer – 1
Project name: “Library Management System at Trivia Tech.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on the “Library Management System at Trivia Tech.” The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Design and code applications are solving business issues of the system programs.
- Analyze, identify and resolve the errors and present an improved status report on time
- Resolve programming issues by applying problem-solving skills.
RPL Report Sample for Developer Programmer – 2
Project name: “Attendance Management System at Gornet Inc.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on the “Attendance Management System at Gornet Inc.” The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow and perform, respectively, during this project, were:
- Write and maintain program code to meet the requirements of the system, system designs, and technical parameters as per the quality authorized standards, developer programmers.
- Develop, test, and analyze programming applications.
- Prepare the documentation of software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
ACS RPL Report Samples