ACS RPL Sample for ICT Managers (NEC) ANZSCO 135199
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for ICT Managers, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for ICT Managers are:
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers – 1: “Administrating and directing ICT department at Datastore Ltd.”
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers – 2: “Overseeing ICT security at Sigma Corp.”
RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers – 1
Project name: “Administrating and directing ICT department at Datastore Ltd.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Administrating and directing ICT department at Datastore Ltd..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Specifying technology and analyzing information needs to meet the objective.
- Planning and implementing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies, and plans throughout the organization.
- Installation and maintenance of ICT resources and the provision of user training
RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers – 2
Project name: “Overseeing ICT security at Sigma Corp.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Overseeing ICT security at Sigma Corp..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Analyzing the ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance, and operations
- To supervise the ICT system security.
- Identifying and correcting the weaknesses in the projects
- Establishing backup resources, contingency plans and setting the delays
ACS RPL Report Samples