ACS RPL Sample for Multimedia Specialist ANZSCO 261211
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for Multimedia Specialist, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidates are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for Multimedia Specialist are:
- RPL Report Sample for Multimedia Specialist – 1: “Design and develop multimedia applications, systems, and products at Kangaroo Inc.”
- RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 2: “Testing the multimedia products at RK Technology Inc.”
RPL Report Sample for Multimedia Specialist – 1
Project name: “Design and develop multimedia applications, systems, and products at Kangaroo Inc.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Design and develop multimedia applications, systems, and products at Kangaroo Inc..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Using different Computer-aided design packages such as Photoshop, Flash Player, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Apple Final Cut Pro, etc
- Authoring the files in one program using programming languages like C++ or Java
- Design the product with drawings, sketches, models or written instructions
RPL Report Sample for Multimedia Specialist – 2
Project name: “Testing the multimedia products at RK Technology Inc.”
The project of our client while he/she was working on “Testing the multimedia products at RK Technology Inc..”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Making appropriate changes by resting the multimedia products for any technical errors or faults
- Present final designs to clients by testing and adjusting last programs and produce finished design work
- Keeping up-to-date with technological and software developments
ACS RPL Report Samples