ACS RPL Sample for Chief Information Officer ANZSCO 135111
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for Chief Information Officer there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: The candidate is required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project within the last five years.
The sample project reports for the Chief Information Officer are:
- RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 1: “Information risk management (IRM) at Zuvia Tech”
- RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 2: “Direct and organize IT-related projects at Becca Ltd”
RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 1
Project name: “Information risk management (IRM) at Zuvia Tech”
We had described the project of our client while he/she was working on “Information risk management (IRM) at Zuvia Tech”.The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during the course of this project were:
- Strategic planning of business growth objectives and establish IT policies, strategies, and standards.
- To supervise the ICT system security.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology and create security policies also.
RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 2
Project name: “Direct and organize IT-related projects at Becca Ltd.”
The project of our client is described below, while he/she was working on “Direct and organize IT-related projects at Becca Ltd”. The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during the course of this project were:
- Determine policies, procedure, objectives, and strategies for the IT department
- Help optimize the strategic benefits also select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Establish partnerships with IT providers and approve purchases of technological equipment and software
ACS RPL Report Samples