ACS RPL Sample for ICT Project Managers ANZSCO 135112
The provided ACS RPL Report Sample was prepared by our professional writers who have been writing ACS RPL for many years. They followed the guidelines from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and have already been positively assessed. You can freely download the desired ACS RPL samples and use them for reference purposes. It helps you prepare a successful RPL report on your own.
In this report sample for ICT Project Manager, there are two sections that all applicants must complete.: The Key Areas of Knowledge and The Project Report Forms.
- Key Areas of Knowledge:
The applicants must describe and explain the relationship between the selected area of knowledge and their learning from their experience and qualifications. In this section, the applicants should be able to show or explain how and where they acquired the knowledge.
- Project Report Forms:
A project report is a written description of a project or engagement that provides you with the opportunity to show how you perform as an ICT professional. Each report is to relate to a significant project or work episode undertaken by you during your professional career.
NOTE: You are required to provide two project reports. In two reports, one must pertain to a project undertaken within the last three years, and the other for a project over the previous five years.
The sample project reports for ICT Project Manager are:
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 1: “Cost estimating and developing the budget at Sitetechno Strategy.”
- RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 2: “Managing reports and necessary documentation at Deerwalk Ltd.”
RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 1
Project name: “Cost estimating and developing the budget at Sitetechno Strategy.”
- Integrate the information technology, so that the staff has better communication and harmony.
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment and also recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Determining and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning, and control of the project.
- Managing project administration
RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 2
Project name: “Managing reports and necessary documentation at Deerwalk Ltd.”
The project of our client is described while he/she was working on “Managing reports and necessary documentation at Deerwalk Ltd.”The roles and responsibilities that the client had to follow during this project were:
- Present comprehensive reports documenting that all project requirements were fulfilled, as well as the projects’ history.
- To achieve the financial objectives scheduling expenditures, forecasting requirements, initiating corrective action preparing an annual budget, analyzing variances.
ACS RPL Report Samples