ACS Reference Letter Sample for Software and Applications Programmer (nec)
The software and applications programmer have to include ICT Units like algorithm design and development, compilers, data structures, formal languages, etc. It also consists of the design, development, and maintenance of software. The suitable data structure is implemented to get better result. Software testing is a process, to design the structure of systems, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models and different types of programming languages. Software and applications programmer also helps to identify errors,mistakes and problem in contrary to the actual requirements.
Tasks of a Software and Applications Programmer (nec)
- researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications under quality accredited standards
- writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Barry Geller was working with Sikmon ltd at Ohio, USA as a Full-Time employee since Jun 21, 2011 to Sep 5, 2017 as a Software and Applications Programmer (nec).
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Having thorough discussions with clients and then building system specifications
- Translating the specifications into a programming language
- Creating, implementing and maintaining the source code of the application
- Performing testing at different levels of software development – unit testing, system testing, integration testing, functional testing and non-functional testing
- Adding new features in existing applications and updating them
- Learning new ways to develop applications and keeping them self-updated regarding the new development frameworks
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Finding a solution to the problems specified by the client and building strategies for the same
- Creating the user documentation, technical specifications and procedures
- Brainstorming specific software solutions, creating effective applications and working in coordination with the whole software development team.
- Communicate information to people with technical as well as non-technical background