ACS Reference Letter Sample for Analyst Programmer
Programmer analysts design, develop, and implement computer programs. They have to be knowledgeable about the latest technology trends and be able to work in team settings. Analyst Programmer identifies and develops advanced software solutions by interacting with software developers also design the systems according to the business needs and requirements. They also program the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language, entering coded information into the computer.
Tasks of a Analyst Programmer
- researching, consulting, analysing and evaluating system program needs
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications under quality accredited standards
- writing, updating and maintaining the professional program, end-user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Adam Smith was working with Cypher-Tech Inc at Washington, Ohio, USA as a Full-Time employee from Jan 7th, 2011 to Apr 16, 2018, as an Analyst Programmer.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test, modify, and maintains computer systems, programs.
- Applying system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications
- Program the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language, i.e. creating clean code for systems
- Develops, maintains, and manages applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements, developing software systems.
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart, use case diagram, and other diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Analyze user information system needs and requirements.
- Document the functionality, requirements and operational funtionalities.M
- Research, evaluate, and recommend results and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
- Provides a reference for the use of prime and personal computers by writing and describing user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- To maintain computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.