ACS Reference Letter Sample for ICT Business Analyst
ICT Business Analysts formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, design and modify systems to meet users’ business needs, and review and evaluate existing systems. They are involved in Software Engineering, Systems Analysis and Design, System Development, System Integration, and System Modeling. ICT Business Analyst performs tasks like enterprise resource management, emerging technologies, expert systems. They also involve business system planning and manages the subordinates. They ensure the quality and integrity of the system also take responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting, and implementing system test plans.
Tasks of a Business Analyst
- working with users to formulate and document business requirements
- identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes, procedures, and work practices
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices and system functionality and behavior
- using project management methodologies, principles, and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- creating user and training documentation and conducting formal training classes
- developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- using data and process modeling techniques to generate precise system specifications for the design and development of system software
- acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision-making process.
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that David Drew was working with Technorio at Brisbane of Australia
as a Full-Time employee from Jun 12, 2011, to Oct 30, 2018, as an ICT Business Analyst.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing technology systems to optimize business processes and maximize profits for an organization.
- Designing and documenting functional requirements such as GUI (Graphical User Interface) designs, and input and output device requirements
- Applying technical strategies in designing and managerial systems that meet the needs of both clients and company management.
- Identify errors and issues in business/system methods and also suggest action plans for improvement.
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Carry out investigations and analysis to gain full knowledge of the business processes and practices of an organization.
- Employ project management methodology and techniques in developing and managing project plans.
- Look out for new ways to improve and deliver value to business clients.
- Prepare training manuals and overseeing the orientation of end-users.
- Monitor and direct system management and act as a central reference point for information and decides on a system project.
- Develop documentation and also maintains accurate record for reference purposes.
- Develop and implement cost-effective solutions to meet the business requirements of an organization.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving