ACS Reference Letter Sample For Systems Analyst
ICT system analysts identify and define the system needs to meet customer requirements. They analyze system functions to determine their goals or purposes and to discover operations and procedures for accomplishing them most efficiently. They specify the actions the system will perform, and the way data will be viewed by the end-user also design new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity. They regularly communicate with the clients and present the design and work closely with the users to implement the solution. A systems analyst may supervise a maintenance team of analyst/programmers and programmers or software development.
Tasks of a System Analyst
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements
- Identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes, procedures, and work practices
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices and system functionality and behavior
- Using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- Creating user and training documentation and conducting formal training classes
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- Using data and process modeling techniques to generate precise system specifications for the design and development of system software
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision-making process
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Rama Thapa was working with Data Tech at Kathmandu, Nepal as a Full-Time employee from Oct 9, 20012 to Nov 16, 2018, as an ICT Systems Analyst.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Analyze work products for correctness and adherence to design standards and direct performing software development tasks on a technical basis.
- Conduct program design, coding and debugging
- Server installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting to establish and support development environments
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Working or collaborating with management and users to determine the needs of the system
- Developing specifications diagrams and flowcharts for programmers to follow
- Observing initiation of the system to validate performance and oversee implementation, coordinate tests
- Provide technical support for activities all through Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases and identify best practices
- Ensure the solution as efficient, cost-effective and financially feasible by using techniques such as sampling, model building, and structured analysis, along with accounting principles
- Provide guidance and suggest solutions for systems complex problems giving user support.