ACS Reference Letter Sample for Software Engineer
Software engineer design, develop and maintain the development and building of computer systems software and applications software. They maintain the data and information security also develop software system validation and testing methods and also look for the development of documentation. They have to communicate and present the status and proposals of the project with clients and cross-functional departments. They apply best practices and standard operating procedures. They also create innovative ideas to meet our company’s technical needs.
Tasks of a Software Engineer
- researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications under quality accredited standards
- writing, updating and maintaining the professional program, end-user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Jung Junkook was working with Shinetech Software at Seoul, South Korea as a Full-Time employee from Feb 13, 20011 to May 13, 2017, as a Software Engineer.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Write well-designed, testable code
Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Combine the software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Determine and analyze solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions to determine operational feasibility.
- Develop and maintain the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code for efficiency in work
- Maintain harmony among team members and also communicate critical project data to team members
- Recommending changes in policies and procedures and improve operations by conducting systems analysis.
- Recommending purchases, testing and approving products and obtains and licenses software
- Maintaining personal networks by participating in a professional organization, programs, educational met-up
Analyze and provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.