ACS Reference Letter Sample for ICT Project Manager
ICT project managers plan, coordinate and manage a range of activities such as developing timelines, setting budgets and assigning tasks within information technology or telecommunications projects. They work closely with team members and clients to ensure that the right equipment and personnel are available to complete project tasks. They monitor and analyses information needs and research and specifies technology to meet those needs. They also formulates and directs information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans.
Tasks of a ICT Project Manager
- analyzing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Kathy Stinson was working with Nora Tech at Dallas, Texas, USA as a Full-Time employee since Aug 20, 2007 to Feb 27, 2015 as an ICT Project Manager.
Her Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Confirms application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Responsible for Problem Solving and other issues that arises
- Proper management of Data Center Management to track progress
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and get information of technology and staff results by communicating Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training the staff and providing a safe and secure work environment which helps in developing personal growth opportunities.
- Determining financial objectives by determining requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Run technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Making sure of quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.