ACS Reference Letter Sample for Developer Programmer
Developer Programmer creates, test, and modify computer programs. They often work as part of a team to assess the requirements of computer users, developing ways to meet these requirements and translating these solutions into a set of instructions – programs – that a computer can understand. Developer Programmer writes and maintains program code to meet the needs of the system, system designs, and technical parameters as per the quality authorized standards, developer programmers. They also develop, test, and analyze programming applications.
Tasks of a Developer Programmer
- researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications under quality accredited standards
- writing, updating and maintaining the professional program, end-user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Matt Mosby was working with Zippa at San Mateo, California as a Full-Time employee from May 15, 2009, to Oct 30, 2017, as a Developer Programmer.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Design and code applications solving business issues
- Converting the project requirements by changing workflow information into computer language.
- Makes sure of the program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and codes.
- Ensures smooth running of equipment by detecting problems or issues and troubleshooting malfunctions and also following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Support programmers and analysts to visualize and develop new software programs.
Resolve programming issues by applying problem-solving skills.
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Approve project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Collaborate and take help of technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains records by documenting program development and revisions for future reference.