ACS Reference Letter Sample for Multimedia Specialist
Multimedia specialists design, develop and create multimedia products such as websites, DVDs, and computer games, and other information technology based on multimedia. They also create pictures, graphics, video-clips, virtual reality, and digital animation and combine text with sounds. Their main task is interfacing with operating environments and also analyzing, designing and developing Internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and Multimedia specialists also involve in programming languages, designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio and video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics.
Tasks of a Multimedia Specialist
- analyzing, designing and developing Internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments
- designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio, and video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools, and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages
- communicating with network specialists regarding web-related issues, such as security and hosting websites, control and enforce Internet and web server security, space allocation, user access, business continuity, website backup, and disaster recovery planning
- designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialized inputs, such as image files, audio files, and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites
- assisting in analyzing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies, and development plans
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Min Yongii was working with Sineey Software at Donghae, Gangwon, South Korea as a Full-Time employee since July 3, 2009 to Jan 13, 2018 as a Multimedia Specialist.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Develop the creative multimedia product such as text with sounds, pictures, graphics, video-clips, virtual reality and digital animation and also design websites,games,dvd etc.
- Design multimedia product in collaboration with animators, programmers, writers, video producers, sound engineers and artists
- Using design packages such as Photoshop, In Design and After Effects for developing.
- Keeping up-to-date with technological and software developments.
- Testing multimedia products for errors and making amendments.
- Authoring the files in one program using programming languages like C++ or Java
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Communicating with the clients to understand their requirements
- Guiding clients about the product and giving solution of their requirement
- Providing assistance in specifying and designing internet strategies and web-based methods
- Creating the documentation, as well as reports and recommendation for the clients