ACS Reference Letter Sample for Web Developer
Web Developers works closely with web designers and programmers to produce the system as per clients requirement. They establish communication with other subordinates and ensuring that the task complete in the given time frame. Their roles are researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation, and implementing contingency plans in case the website/system goes down. They design, develop, test, and deploy web applications. They should be up-to-date with many software programs, web applications, and web programming languages. They must be able to communicate with all subordinates effectively, set goals, and meet deadlines.
Tasks of a Web Developer
- analyzing, designing and developing Internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments
- designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio, and video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools, and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages
- communicating with network specialists regarding web-related issues, such as security and hosting websites, control and enforce Internet and web server security, space allocation, user access, business continuity, website backup, and disaster recovery planning
- designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialized inputs, such as image files, audio files, and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites
- assisting in analyzing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies, and development plans
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Sitaram Paudel was working with Soft Solutions at Dharan, Nepal as a Full-Time employee from Aug 25, 2011, to Mar 18, 2018, as a Web Developer.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Consulting with teams to resolve problems and issues, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types by developing or validating test routines and schedules.
- Work as a team with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Develop, format, and deploy content by collaborating with staff and teams.
- Monitor and analyze the technical issues and maintenance of web sites.
- Determine the intranet web updates and intranet website changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems also fix bugs
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Update the existing program and have research to propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Maintaining software documentation and research different software programs
- Prepare the backup and test cases in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
Mr. Jeffrey Star,