ACS Reference Letter Sample for Web Administrator
Web administrator or webmaster will include the technical design and development of websites. They use programming languages to craft and improve websites that are appealing and functional. Their goal is to test sites for design flaws and usability across multiple browsers and operating systems. Their work may involve troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues with websites, which requires a logical mind and the patience to find and correct errors.
Tasks of a Web Administrator
- determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- responding to inquiries about software and hardware problems
- adapting existing programs to meet users’ requirements
- installing and downloading appropriate software
- ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
- implementing computer networks
- designing and maintaining websites
- repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
- may work in a call center
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Miguel Ángel was working with Mateo Technologies at Barcelona, Mexico as a Full-Time employee since May 5, 2011 to Oct 21, 2018 as a Web Administrator.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Establish news and mail servers, and seamlessly connect databases and other back-end components set up a web host and configure access for users
- Prepare the documentation which work as the guideline for website content
- Analyze,review and test the new software packages and introduce to the staff for use in web operations or other applications.
- Determine, analyze and maintain the procedures for ongoing web site revision.
- Resolve any problems and issues also test backup or recovery plans.
- Use the appropriate tools to review or update web page content or links in a timely manner
- Consider the web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption for the security
- Report security breaches to appropriate personnel and monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks.
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Provide training or technical assistance in web site implementation or use.
- Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites’ effectiveness or usability.
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
- Resolve sources of problems by gathering, analyzing, or documenting user feedback
- Monitor and also recommend for web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
Miss Riley Boront,