ACS Reference Letter Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer
ICT systems test engineers manage technical quality assurance processes and guidelines and systems infrastructure and develop procedures and strategies to support, create, maintain and . They rectify the issues that may appear on the computer system such as desktops, storage devices, printers and other peripherals. They helps in maintenance of software systems such as the internet, email, operating systems, databases and other software programs and deals with the issues related to repair installation, up-gradation. Their main goal is to detect the areas that do not comply with the standards of the software and providing corrective action plans for them.
Tasks of a ICT Systems Test Engineer
- scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections, and analyzing and reviewing systems, data and documentation
- identifying variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures
- recommending corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- communicating, educating and liaising with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities
- assisting in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving system problems and issues
- developing, conducting and providing technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures
- analyzing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting of desktops, software, hardware, printers, Internet, email, databases, operating systems and security systems
- testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification
- performing organizational systems architecture reviews and assessments, and recommending current and future hardware and software strategies and directions
- creating and reviewing technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operational guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Markus Miles was working with Avenger Systems at Atlanta, Georgia as a Full-Time employee since Sep 19, 2011 to Dec 21, 2017 as an ICT Systems Test Engineer.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Detecting issues with the software programs and providing solutions that maintains the quality standards and processes
- Guidelines to the staff for maintaining quality standards and programming the testing protocol so that the system can perform according to the user specifications and requirements
- Collaborating with developers and software engineers to protect the integrity and security of the systems
- Rectifying the issues that may appear on the computer system such as desktops, storage devices, printers and other peripherals
- Repair installation, upgradation and maintenance of software systems such as the internet, email, operating systems, databases and other software programs
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Provide program status for all employees and prepare an effective training schedule for all company demands
- Analyze all processes and recommend changes to ensure cost efficiency of all processes and provide training to all employees and design all online site courses and implement all training programs for all IT processes.
- Design all training materials for employees and documents all programs for classroom implementation Work with with project manager to prepare all project requirements and prepare an effective schedule for all training purposes.
- Improve all programs and monitor and analyze all software releases also determine all training requirements and develop appropriate strategies
- Collaborate with clients and provide access to all web portal and develop associate excel files and gather all required data.