ACS Reference Letter Sample for Software Tester
ICT system analysts identify and define the system needs to meet customer requirements. They analyze system functions to determine their goals or purposes and to discover operations and procedures for accomplishing them most efficiently. They specify the actions the system will perform, and the way data will be viewed by the end-user also design new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity. They regularly communicate with the clients and present the design and work closely with the users to implement the solution. A systems analysts may supervise a maintenance team of analyst/programmers and programmers or software development.
Tasks of a Software Tester
- working with users to formulate and document business requirements
- identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes, procedures and work practices
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behavior
- using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
- developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- using data and process modeling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
- acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process
Employment Reference Letter Sample ( Text Version )
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Sofia Rodrigez was working with RainTechnologies Inc. at Nottingham, East Midlands, England as a Full-Time employee since Sep 12, 2011 to Oct 16, 2017 as a Software Tester.
Her Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Help to solve troubleshoot issues and problem
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle by work with cross-functional teams
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Analyzing the requirements from the Customer and understand Process and Procedure followed in the company
- Create the documentation and also prepare Test scenarios and Test Cases based on Software Requirement specification (SRS).
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
- Discuss the functionality and also conduct test case review meeting
- Participating in preparing test plans and test scenarios
- Execute the test cases by preparing test environment
- Improve the quality of the application with suggestion documents