ACS Reference Letter Sample for ICT Trainer
The ICT trainer is responsible for training staff in the use of software packages and information systems that are used in an organization. Training may be provided to up-skill staff in basic word processing and spread sheeting packages, e-mail systems and other basic applications that are used regularly across an organization. The trainer may also be required to run specialist training in information systems and databases that are unique to the organization. As the software packages and information systems are upgraded the ICT trainer will review and update course content and update written materials to reflect the upgrades.
Tasks of a ICT Trainer
- identifying technical training needs and requirements of individuals and organizations
- setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
- preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
- designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting ICT training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
- liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
- promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
- monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the ICT subject matter and systems
- keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends
- writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Jacob Thomson was working with Spiro Technology plc at Caswell Swansea, United Kingdom as a Full-Time employee since Aug 6, 2012 to Dec 18, 2017 as an ICT Trainer.
His Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze all software releases
- Design technical manuals using simple language
- Determine training necessities by understanding software and hardware programmes used by individuals or companies
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Provide program status for all employees and prepare an effective training schedule for all company demands
- Analyze all processes and recommend changes to ensure cost efficiency of all processes and provide training to all employees and design all online site courses and implement all training programs for all IT processes.
- Design all training materials for employees and documents all programs for classroom implementation Work with with project manager to prepare all project requirements and prepare an effective schedule for all training purposes.
- Improve all programs and monitor and analyze all software releases also determine all training requirements and develop appropriate strategies
- Collaborate with clients and provide access to all web portal and develop associate excel files and gather all required data.