ACS Reference Letter Sample for ICT Support And Test Engineer (nec)
ICT Support and Test Engineers analyse and detect problems with accessing internet, email and security systems as well as installation, maintenance, configurations and hardware issues. They provide guidance to the users and clients with user guides, awareness of correct standards and technical assistance and procedures on systems for optimal performance and security. Their responsibilities are to analyze and review systems and to schedule and conduct quality audit inspections, and documentation of test result. ICT Support and Test Engineers also provide training to the staffs and technical guidance in application software and operational procedures.
Tasks of a ICT Support And Test Engineer (nec)
- scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections, and analyzing and reviewing systems, data and documentation
- identifying variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures
- recommending corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- communicating, educating and liaising with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities
- assisting in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving system problems and issues
- developing, conducting and providing technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures
- analyzing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting of desktops, software, hardware, printers, Internet, email, databases, operating systems and security systems
- testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification
- performing organizational systems architecture reviews and assessments, and recommending current and future hardware and software strategies and directions
- creating and reviewing technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operational guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems
Employment Reference Letter Sample (Text Version)
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Pheobe Buffay was working with Techosite Inc. at Detroit, Michigan,USA as a Full-Time employee since Mar 17, 2012 to July 22, 2018 as an ICT Support and Test Engineer.
Her Roles and responsibilities are as follows.
ICT related roles and responsibilities
- Installation, maintenance, configurations and solve hardware issues, as well as problems accessing internet, email and security systems
- Provides technical assistance and awareness of correct standards and procedures on systems for optimal performance and security
- Analyses causes of system malfunctions by troubleshooting and testing components of systems
- Determine functional errors and defects in the system and try to solve it.
- Collaborating with developers and software engineers to ensure the integrity and security of the systems
Managerial related roles and responsibilities
- Develop the documentation and user manuals and also maintain the technical reports for reference and operational processes
- Record-keeping for quality assurance and make plan and audit systems also plans to improve and correct processes
- Develop improved strategies for hardware and software development
- Review and provide assesses architectural organisation of systems
- Maintain communication with the management team and the users to make them aware of the standards and quality control activities or procedures being used to maintain the software quality